Job Fairs - 28.03-1.04.2022
The spring edition of the Online Job Fairs has ended!
During the week of March 28 - April 1, 2022, 20 meetings with employers from various industries and five lectures by experts from the labour market took place. A total of 956 people took part in all sessions!
The following companies and institutions took part in the last edition of the Job Fairs:
- Thomson Reuters Polska,
- Philip Morris International Service Center Europe,
- Lufthansa Global Business Services,
- Havi Service Hub,
- Informatica Polska,
- Cracow International School,
- Dentons Europe Dąbrowski i Wspólnicy,
- Marsh EBSC,
- State Street Bank,
- HCL Poland,
- Nokia Solutions and Networks.
In addition, we hosted the following experts:
- Magdalena Gaweł (Państwowa Inspekcja Pracy),
- Jelena Milovanovic i Paulina Bochentyn (mthree),
- Halina Czubała (Biuro Karier Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego),
- Bartosz Dasios (Punkt Obsługi Przedsiębiorców Urzędu Miasta Krakowa),
- Gabriela Lampart (Towarzystwo Doktorantów Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego) oraz Szymon Janota (Centrum Wsparcia Dydaktyki Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego).
Our event has become a platform for exchanging information and experiences - an opportunity to get to know various industries and people working in them, ask questions about interesting issues, and broaden your perspectives and knowledge.
Below is a report from the event: